In this issue of Money Matters we are delighted to introduce you to Britannia adviser Gareth Grey (also known fondly as GG!).
Gareth is an Authorised Financial Adviser (AFA) and looks after many Britannia clients who have transferred their pensions to New Zealand. Whilst Gareth is a whiz when it comes to pension transfers he’s also a highly regarded financial planner and works with his clients to put financial plans in place that include everything from insurance through to investments and retirement planning.
As a former Brit Gareth has a lot in common with many of his clients, having moved to NZ with his wife Karen in 2005. Well liked by all, he’s a genuine face-to-face operator and has received many client referrals from Nelson to Kaitaia. He’s also well-known for his professional approach and is meticulous in his information gathering, reporting and recommendations.
Gareth’s career began in the tourism industry where he honed his people and management skills before moving into finance which was a lifelong ambition. Working for a major bank he progressed through the ranks in differing roles and locations in Southern and South West England.
We put some quick fire questions to Gareth:
- What do you like most about NZ? The great outdoors and safe environment.
- What do you miss about the UK? Oldie English pubs and warm beer.
- What are your hobbies? Tramping and paddle boarding.
- What’s next on your bucket list? When I turn 50 I’m going to take a flight in a glider along the Southern Alps.
- What do you enjoy most about your job? Exceeding client expectations.
Permalink: http://britanniaonline.com/money-matters-for-newsletter-embed/2017-12-004_Article3-meet-gareth← Back to Newsletters Page